Thursday, April 07, 2005

Disappointment - a part of Daily Routine

These days, somewhere between the day, I consume a certain quantity of Disappointment. I know disappointments come, when you expect more out of things. But, hey. You cant change me. !!

Yesterday's disappointment was BSNL DataOne. Yesterdays answer was polite. So was today's but the answer was shocking. "Sorry Sir, You can browse only Indian domains, and others you will only get on Monday.". Why should i pay for a Monthly service, thats got a 5 day Downtime. I plan to take it higher, and find an answer.

Talking of disappointment, I remember a favourite quote of mine. "Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.". That was said by Rabindranath Tagore.

There was an interesting movie I saw, whose name i dont remember. The story goes like, Kids who are going to be born are standing in a queue. One by one, they leave heaven, and they are born in some hospitals. But one kid, doesnt want to be born, (I know im doing a mistake in past tense, cat help!) because he thinks that the world is full of miseries. Because of this non-birth (!!) the whole world has a show-stopper in babies being born. So, now the Gods convince how beautiful the world is, and later he inclines to be born.

Its really difficult being God. Someone want my job ?

No comments: