Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Entering the world of blogs...

I welcome myself to the exotic analysis of the totally unimportant issues around us. For those who dont know me (I guess that would be 99% of the junta), I am Shailendra- keerthi's school buddy. In case you folks didn't know we used to call keethivasan "Keats", after the famous English poet John Keats of the 1800s. He used to write the most insane poems and literary "masterpieces" and we will give our last rites to it. He was right however, in recognizing his own talent. Coz rightfully, he was chosen as the best writer in our batch.

Anyway, here I am. And I will be contributing to this space on a regular basis hopefully. It takes some time to get acquainted with the world of blogging as this is my first blog ever. So errors and shortcomings are expected to be pardoned. But however nonsensical or trivial the blogs might be, it is the truth and that is the whole beauty of creating and viewing blogs. And I will contribute fleeting and ongoing thoughts from my beautiful mind.

As Keerthi would agree, "Beauty is truth, truth beauty- that is all Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know."

I thank Keats for giving me the opportunity to blog in his space, and well, here I am.

Signed, Shailendra Rao

No comments: