Saturday, April 16, 2005

Good Music !!

I was going through one of those FTP sites, downloading rarest-of-rare musical bits from AR Rahman. From Leo-Coffee to Swades, all BGMs and Theme musics are collected and generously shared (Whoops !). That was when I came across something called Vanessa Mae. With Broadband working, I wanted to try it out. And now im wondering, I would have missed a great music if I had ignored that particular MP3. Amazing Rahman, though it was familiar to most of his own songs, "The Raga's Dance" (One of 10 songs in the Album) is simply amazing.


[Ctsy - Sony Music ]

Vanessa has made quite some albums, and this one "Choreography", features one AR Rahman song composed. If you get a chance, dont try to skip it. It is worth a hear.

By the way I heard Set top Boxes are going to be removed from existance (in chennai). Someone tell me the good news.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the FTP site? can you pass me the link? If you like Vanessa Mae, you might also like a group called BOND. They are a violin quartet with 3 albums to their credit. Enna Seyya song in Parthiban Kanavu has been copied from one of the songs of BOND. I'm a gr8 fan of bond.

KRTY said...

The FTP site is 203.187.252.67
Username and password is arr

Anonymous said...

iiiiii llluuuuuuuuuuuuvvv vanessa mae!!...shes da bestestestest eva...truly...if u miss choreography...u miss a lot!!..trust me...same wid storm..anoder rockin album!!..cia...