Monday, May 30, 2005

Forget your MSN Messengers

My whole life is stuck up with Beta. Almost all the Good Softwares I use for Sophistications are in Beta release. To say, even GMail is still in Beta. Most of Google's softwares, are saturated in Beta. Next up is Yahoo ! Yahoo from time to time has released different versions of messengers. The current Beta is more than all you can imagine.

The look and feel is same as the neat Yahoo Messenger 6.0. But MSN Mesenger 7.0 tempted me with greater Outlook, and good features. Now Yahoo Messenger 7.0 Beta, is breaking all the look and feel needs, and gives more importance to features. Just one of them is more than enough for me. Voice Messages. The mother of all features on a messenger. MSN doesnt even allow you to Offline Message a person (Thats really very poor). But Yahoo now is allowing me to send a Offline Voice message to the person, that get stored.

It gives us Sophisticated clarity of sound, like a conversation on livce phone (or more better). The Voice feature, no longer troubles you with Handsfree button, and so on. A dream answering machine, in actual. I only wished i had more emoticons - nope, not in this release. But guys with real good internet connection, and good SPeakers and Microphones, download the new version of Yahoo Messenger 7 Beta here, and try to Buzz me.

No comments: