Thursday, May 12, 2005

The President of India

I did this strange thing today morning. I started visiting the NIC sites. Browsing through Various Government Departments, this is where i landed in.



I never thought a site so beautiful and informative was even there. Tons of information, loads of photos, audio and video about the Rashtrapathi Bhavan, and the Rashtrapathi himself. With History on due and the Vision Documents on hand, the Site is completely balanced, in giving you information what you look for. You could even mail the President through a form in the site.

Its a JSP Page, and yet works best with Internet Explorer. Take a Peek here.


[All Picture Ctsy - PresidentsOfIndia ]

Dr. Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam is our Presidents full name. He got 30 Doctorates from different Universities.

My, My, My ! Thats why he is a President, and im just another guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dedication to the country and Urge to achieve something better, has pushed him to this level.

We need the same urge in every individual's mind. (particularly politicians). But the Politicians urge to achieve, is different nowadays.

KRTY said...

But Ram, I think he should be put back in his job after he has completed serving as president.