Monday, July 04, 2005

Decision - July 5th














I took a very important decision in my life.

This decision could change my life.. the way i grow, the way i earn, the way i live.
It is during these decisions, a man becomes nervous.. or atleast me. I need some guts to get out of that, and it is difficult to move on with life, with the thought that doubts the durability of the decision itself. Would I regret for this later, at some point of time ??

What if I had decided otherwise.. Sounds like a 12B story beginning, doesnt it.. ! We cannot really sit and watch like the director of the movie, as to how the life will go, in both of the decisions. If I had been so much with Foresight, I would not have had a tremble in the morning. Strange, but I cant foresee even ahead of months.

I believe, it is decisions like this keeps man wondering about life. There are many ways you can take. One lightning decision could take a man anywhere.. to the top of the skies, or to the bottom of the rocks. Where do I want to go ?

I just think, my life is just as good as it used to be.. I dont want to be any more happier.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Mudivaa" enna solreenga?

:-)

(Good luck with your decision since even if it is not done with precision, it can still be a success as long as you have the vision) :-)

KRTY said...

Mudiva mudivu eduthutten. Now there is no going back. I have to convince myself that it is a good decision. Life !

By the way, thanks thennavan. I wish it works out.

Anonymous said...

All the best with whatever u r upto. Any plans to share your decisions with the blogworld?

Anonymous said...

It seems you are going in a positive way.. so, you will succeed... ATB, for the decision, whatever it is....

KRTY said...

thanks Kaps. Decision was against an offer.. big offer.. you know what.

Ram.C thanks., and wow.. am i going in the positive way

Anonymous said...

Are you getting married? All the best. BB ( Be Bold ) :-)

KRTY said...

Married.. Surya.. belive it or not Im just 22

Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry I didn't get back to you earlier... Ya, I stay in Kilpauk/Anna Nagar... Near Chintamani, if you know the place... But if you wait for another month, I can get hold of a lot more movies than I have now, when I get back to my hostel... But if you want the movies now, you're welcome to take them anytime...

And thanks for the blog-rolling... I've blog-rolled you back...

Anonymous said...

So how is the new job?

-JK

Anonymous said...

Very often there are moments in life where a YES instead of NO or the otherway could give you a totally different experience. But thats what life is. We are never in a position to rewind and reconsider.

So, when a decision has been taken, let it be for good. Think positive and everything would be good. Good luck to you!

Anonymous said...

nalla velai vishiyatha comments-layaavadhu sonneenga...illana orey tension dhaan :P

all the best :D

Anonymous said...

The beauty of life lies in there.! If we knew that our decisions would always be right..then imagine that world.!!

Several of us go by instincts, some sit ..think...confuse...get confused..and then decide...! But then all of us have to decide.!

Good luck...But why July-5th? Why didn't you decide to take this decisive action earlier or later?

KRTY said...

Karthik, new Job ? not yet..

Chakra, Wish life had a Undo button. But then, life is more intreresting the way it is.. and thanks for the wishes..

Hello Capriciously you, good to see you.. and Thanks for the wishes. I hope all these wishes collectively work out.. :)

Venkittu Sir, true. All our decisions cant be wrong. Only we dont want our decisions to result catorstrophic. As you asid, I have gone by One instinct and Two logics.

July 5th because i had to reply to them by 10 O clock of that day, and i hadnt made a decision till then. God save me.

Anonymous said...

Keerthi - Most 'Seth' guys have 2 kids by the time they are 22 ;-) and i personally know one Thamizhan who by the time he was 24 had 2 Kids, So........:-)

KRTY said...

Surya, Ponga enakku vekkama irukku...BTW, 2 kids by 22.. i think it is completely wrong.. What say ?

Anonymous said...

...just added a bit masala..but for sure atleast married by 22