Saturday, July 30, 2005

Konfabulator - Yahoo !

Yahoo buys Konfabulator and New Widget site is opened up.
Click here to Widget.Yahoo.Com

This is a Desktop Enhancer, with a wide range of Widgets (small applications that run under on main Widget launcher). These widgets varies from Telling the count of Mosquitoes in your locality, upto watching the Traffic close to your locality or the locality of desire. Weather updates, Watches and System Utilities are some more widgets in store.

Try and grab this... For those people who want more applications decorating their desktops.
I prefer a clean one. For those who want a clean desktop and a high performance PC i suggest you have this software. (Just kidding...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good volkswagen corrado post!

Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about ebay selling franchiseand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** ebay selling franchise so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!