Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Google Late Talk

I should have been the last of the gang to pick up the Google Talk Invites and install it. I was seeing my GMail filled up with invitations, but couldnt install it.

First time, Im not able to do something in the office. Damn.

So, zapped home and installed the *God* talk. And How is it ? Wow !

I tried the Call feature with my uncle in Connecticut. And it was like talking real-time. No time-delays. No hick-ups.

I already have many people including one celebrity (Lazy Geek) :)

My GMail ID is keerthivasan@gmail.com. In an uncertain event of you not having a GMail ID, please email me. Join the GWorld. We could also GTalk.

"Can you hear me ?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

> I should have been the last of the gang to pick up the Google Talk Invites and install it.

- Think i'll be the last among the last.. i hav no plans of installing it for another week! :(

Anonymous said...

Keerthi - Installed and Invited :)

Anonymous said...

Ya i like to join in your gang

How to create Gmail ID, what is the site name to download.

Anonymous said...

I tried it last evening !!
Beta version..seems much better than Yahoo..less distortions ..good clarity !!

Way to go google !!

KRTY said...

chakra, try doing it this weekend (guess what, its already weekend for me..)

arjuna, added and waiting :)

jeevan, one mail on your way. :)

prabhu, yep. Google rocks. Have you seen a software get popular in 1 single day !!