Friday, September 16, 2005

Saraikkara News



This is the Gadget thats been rocking the news for the past 2 days.

Ladies and Gentlemen, errr... Gentlemen Only... Introducing the Gillette Fusion.

Just two words of caution - Five Blades. How does that sound ?

Gillette says "Gillette Fusion Power features a breakthrough 5 blade Shaving Surface™ technology on the front of the shaving cartridge. The blades are spaced 30 percent closer together than MACH3 blades.This creates a “Shaving Surface” that distributes the shaving force across the blades for significantly less irritation and more comfort."

Hmmm... The Art of Shaving has been really putting pressure on me. I shave on weekends, (co-incidentally, after posting this where do you think I'm headed to ..?) and the pain is the time it takes to carefully Shave the face without a blood shed. I use "Satta Sat", still it is not as Satta sat as it promises to be.

I asked a few friends about Philishave, and the response was an instant "No.. dont ever..". However I'm not ready to spend a 3000 bucks to buy an electric shaver that makes my skin as hard as I can possibly imagine.

I've been trying to grow a decent beard on my face, and have a look at it. Unfortunately, my office environment prevents me from doing it. So, is it like no more professionals are going to grow beards ?? Thats bad. Iam dreaming of a beard like Kamalhaasan in Hey-Ram.

Weekend is up !!! Up for Nanganallur today with Office mates. Wish there is Pongal today !

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

this razor is designed onyl for clean shaven guys, secondly it requires running water, chennaila running water ku engai porgathu??

PS: keerthi ive have a related post bout shaving, mite wanna check it out

Anonymous said...

idhellam velaiku avadhu.
7'o clock stainless steel dhaan best.
u can shave after a good 5 dyas and still it gives u good performance with a new blade.
modular. 70 clock illena endha potti kadailayem topaz kidaikum.

i've used this type - this is all peanuts for my beard thickness.
paadhi shavela fiddle vaasikum.

Anonymous said...

No idea about this. I dint see this ad.

Anonymous said...

Actually, the best shaving results are acheived by the grand-daddy of all - cut-throat blade (the one which they use at traditional barber shops). Of course, one needs to know how to use it.

indha 5 blade, 6 blade ellam summa. Just stylish design.

Would be funny to see what number of blades would this end up at!

KRTY said...

vatsan, unga blog paarthen. rendu peerum oru "High,Critical" news paththi paesi irukkom :D

pk, appdi sollunga.. unga facela dhaadi naan paarthadhe illaye !! Modular - design aalunnu nirubichuteenga !

jeevan, inime thaan namma oorukku varum !!

deepak, seriously MAD magazine had a picture posted about this long back. I would email you that,.

Anonymous said...

Interesting...the best here so far is Mach-turbo-power I think ( 3 blades ) with a vibrator.!

I love it ...wonder why they did not launch fusion here.!!!

Anonymous said...

ivangalukku pozhudhu pogala... summa 5 blade, 6 blade nu edho introduce pannindu irukaanga.. indha 5 blade concept ellam varradhukku munnadi m**ira evanum pudunginadhu illaya..