Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Splash Scupltures

Impressed by the Mi-Kaleidoscope photo - This - I instantly began searching for more photos with water splashes.

Thanks to BoingBoing, I landed upon a site that does Liquid Sculptures, with the help of High-Speed photography.

They Drop Water, Colored water, Milk, Chocolate and what not.. zap there and have a satisfying peek. All pictures of water splashes are amazingly crafted.. And I have a personal doubt about the gradient on all the pictures. Might have been a touch of photoshop. But then, the idea remains untouched. Looks cute.

Then I went upon a search on Worth1000. I used to be a member here. Awesome creativity. I was sure, someone would have done water splashes.. and This is what i saw - Click here.

I would like to write a poem, on seeing splashing water. Damn !! I feel illiterate.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing a similar water dropping pic shot by a fast speed camera... wonderful output

Anonymous said...

This is a nature photo are graphics?

Anonymous said...

wow super.. nice blue color.. simple H2O-le evlo magic !!! see the tiny beads at the periphery.. and the pattern... kalakkal foto..

Anonymous said...

amazing picture. Wow

Anonymous said...

I remember, many years back, National Geographic magazine had a lot of such awesome pictures.

Anonymous said...

Keerthi, thanks for all the links superb effort. I didn't see this photo of K.scope. Amazing shot.!!

Anonymous said...

This is magical keerthi...