Thursday, October 27, 2005

GMail Autosave !

Say this good news to your mom and dad, who have been placing baby-steps emailing you.

I've seen many people compose a mail, and type a very long letter.
They have been used to writing Inland letters.. and they write with the intention of filling up every blank space on the letter.

Same hands now type very big emails to their hearts in America and elsewhere.
And what if the browser crashes or current goes of,.. or something fatal closes the window..

Thanks to the new Autosave feature of GMail.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good idea...I am beginning to like my GMAIL.!!

Anonymous said...

It's been up for quite some time now. Thankfully.

KRTY said...

venkittu sir, i told you there are more surprises to come from GMail.

krithika, oh, yes. But realized only today when my mom told me this.

Anonymous said...

An interesting blog. Would like to come now and then!