Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Friends are Forever



One Doctor, few software engineers and an MBA student.. Yet we all felt we were still at school yesterday. Most of us studied in St. John's from LKG to +2, together. Imagine the fun. We were are bursting out with laughter with all the "Malarum Ninaivugal". We missed out a few guys because they are out-of-country. It went on and on.. we got free consultations from the doctor guy, and Ottu-Ottu-Ottufied the MBA guy.

mmmmyeah !! I hope and wish we meet like this all the times. Atleast next diwali.

Hope you guys had fun too....

I have one observation to share. Lots of crackers fired yesterday. But in my locality I found most of the Sky-fliers.. the fireworks that shower glitters from the sky. Truly a beautiful sight.. I dont know the name of the cracker.. but it is awesome. People , as far as I saw, celebrated Diwali in style.

Majaa and Sivakasi gets a "Sure Hit" review from a few friends of mine.
Deepavalikku pudhu padam edhachum paartheengala ?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! this is one of the reasons for my dullness keerthi. i am ere al alone while my school time buddies are all in cbe:(

nee solra madhiri 1 std to +2 makkals together...

Anonymous said...

hmmm... awesome... i hav been meeting few school day buddies on & off during the past few weeks.. but nothing like meeting everyone at the same place..

Anonymous said...

I hope u had a great diwali with your childhood friends. in my area also many people burst sky crackes the sky crackers name is OUT. i also burst many crackers. i will soon watch Majaa and sivakasi.

KRTY said...

pk, you should have come home. my friends would have seen a celebrity.

chakra, :) unga school mates ellam kooda UKlaya ? adengappa. Wish i was one of your school mates.

jeevan, :) ye i did jeevan.Majaa paarthuttu sollunga.

Anonymous said...

aiyoo ..i missing in the photo ..i will def life to meet all my St JOhns buddies this january ..when i am getting back to my home in viliwakkam...nd my fav hangout babanagar!!