Saturday, January 14, 2006

Indibloggies Nominations

The Voting has begun. Exercise your votes. Choose your favourites, and wait for the results.

I chose Desipundit, Indibloggers, Dubukku and Lazygeek for various categories. Lazygeek was listed on Lifetime Achievement award for 2005. I wonder what it means ?

Last year I was watching this event with Awe. That was just one month since I started blogging, or doing something in the name of blogging. I havent changed, but now am literate what these Blog terms mean. Probably next year, I should get into the Nominations atleast if not the award. That means aiming more quality out of this blog.

Now, how would I do that ?

UPDATES :: Lazy won the Lifetime Achiever award. Desipundit won the Best Group Blog. Congratulations to them, and all other winners. Good effort from Indibloggies . Apart from Lazy nominated on that category, what I couldnt understand was Desipundit winning on "Best Blog directory". Anyways.. good show.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted too.and was overwhelmed by the categories..I was puzzled too about the life time achievement etc..and the worst part is..a few of the questions were mandatory...and I couldn't choose because I haven't read some blogs.!!

BTW , the quality of your blog as is....is really good...just keep writing..is what I can tell you !!

Anonymous said...

vetti bloggers ....

Anonymous said...

Keerthi, thanks for the mention. OT: OH updated incl. sidebar :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Keerthi, danks for the vote :)

Anonymous said...

Hey man, as things are going for Avyukta , I am sure that you are going to grab a plethora of awards very soon...

KRTY said...

venkittu sir, Romba thanks :) You are one of my inspirations.

anon, how correct.

thennavan, OH more updated. :)

dubukku anne, ilavasa vetti selai anuppunga !

saurabh, thanks for your wishes. lets see