Saturday, February 25, 2006

Vadivelu Anderson !

Here's a simple photoshop I did today morning. (I also put my face in the place of Keanu Reeves.. it fits well, ahem !!)

Vadivelu is my pick when it comes to comedy. I know many of the audience Vote for Vivek, but to me Vivek does not appeal as much as Vadivelu does.

Vadivelu can rock your screens, as a village Dada - Soonapaana or as a college student Steve Waugh....It is sheer comedy, and no messages (not required at all)..

Vivek tries to put himself as a Genius, and a Man with forward thoughts and criticizes the events of the society (Though I agree with a few).. But Vadivelu is always one of our kind.. a man like you and me..

Only his cryings are awkward, that he can try and avoid it.

Imagine Vadivelu inside the Zion, fighting the machines....

"yei !! Vaada vaada vaada vaada !! Un thuppakkikkum En thuppakkikum sodi pottu parrpoma ! Sodi ?? Jeyil Paravaida naaanga !! yei ! "

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jimbly Juperb :-)

Anonymous said...

kaipulla..kalakita da kalakita..!!

Anonymous said...

Namba Vadivelu superra pose kodukurarupa.:)

Anonymous said...

Keerthi,
Awesome mate!!
On behalf of Varuthappadaa Vaalibar Sangam, i wish to categorically restate your claim that Vaigai Puyal Vadivel is the undisputed king of comedy now.

Soonapaana, singam da nee!

KRTY said...

thennavan,prabhu, jeevan :)

bala, kalakkal !!