Monday, April 03, 2006

Most of you guys got it right.

Tejaswini is the name of my niece. Kinda cute, aint it. The baby is cuter than the name, believe me.

I was in Mumbai today, missing the Naming funtion. However, I was using my cellphone to tell the name of the kid in its ears.

"Tejaswini... Tejaswini... Tejaswini"

It would have been the best commercial if Hutch had sponsored it :)
"You and I... In this beautiful world. "

BTW, I watched Crash. I am having this delicate feeling.. It somehow reminded me of Anbe Sivam.. If Crash can win an Oscar, so can Anbe Sivam.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice name..sounds quite powerful.
yea..it would've made a nice Ad for your cellphone, you should let them know.

KRTY said...

Magic lens, thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

Why did you blog about the cellphone naming incident? idaye oru idea va register pannitu, O&M [Hutch oda ad agency] kita idea vaa vittu, kaasakirukkalam ;-) ipovum onnum kettu-p-pogala.

"This has been registered as an idea with AAA" .[AAA or AAF or AAM nnu edayavadu podunga, yarukume teriyaadu]apdinu podunga. kaasu meela kaasu vandu kotatum :)