Saturday, July 01, 2006

Go ahead ! this is wrong.. that is wrong

Sometime back, I certified (Duh !) the Human-species as the ones that dynamically generate complaints that look close to legitimate. I wrote that without an example or illustration. But, ever since I wrote that, I've been witnessing innumerous complaints that look very authentic. Complaints about Kamalhaasan. Complaints about Indian Army. Complaints about eMail senders. Complaints about school teachers (this was by me !).

I was chatting with a friend, who was at peak anger about a social happening... "Avana pudichu Nongu Nongunnu Nonganum !"

I told her "Kamalhaasan baashaila sollanumna, ungalukku Samudhaayak kobham irukku.. illaya !"

She told me.. "aamam.. Kamalhaasanayum pudichu nonganum !"...

Everyone of us have a kind of frustration about many things that are happening around us. Some are irritated by the neighbor who litters.... Some are pissed off by the policies of Condoleeza Rice.. You want to hear the best of complaints ?? Just talk to your friend while reading a newspaper. The All-perfect Mr. Right will being complaining about Esteban Cambiasso of Argentina who was responsible for Germany's win. "PM's decision on Nuke, made me puke !".

Im no different.. and I belong to our gang. The gang who whines at just about any door of opportunity. As i look back at posts of mine, in the last one month I have showed my frustration about Journalists, Topper-kiddos who renounced TV to get good marks and Arjun Singh. Not that I have any reason to complaint, but that I have a lousy blog and a ridiculous assumption that Iam entitled to free-speech.

Makes me think we are developing into a person, who would be very difficult to please.. while the subject isnt trying to please us at all. We assume it is the other person's necessity to please us and not to do things that irritate us. As and when we update our knowledge level, we expect everyone else in the same knowledge level, and criticize the ignorance. We just cant change from here.

Finding fault is an art, only we've got more of such artists. What good is this post ? Finding fault with people who find fault in everything ? Recursive Hypocrisy, huh !!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finding "genuine" fault is an art...but simply finding fault is joblessness or to just put somebody down purposely.

When i was travelling in the auto to reach office the driver played all mariamman songs...
"thirukadavurin abirami, americavil meenakshi and so on..."
I was wondering that people would one day go to america just to take darshan of meenakshi present in U.S. why are people so ignorant forgetting the fact that god is everywhere...
they dont realise the good nature is godliness..."Anbe Sivam"

Followed by this, I could hear some song from the road side, i saw katchi kodi's flying.

"Nanbanai pole pazhagiduvaan, emanthaneram sorandiduvaan"

Huh...

Words were true indeed in all ways and always.

Now, I think am jobless.

Anonymous said...

Kuttram Kandu pidithu Paer vaangum pulavargal niraya undu ...Even I belong to that group (occasionaly)

Anonymous said...

Nit-picking/complaining/whining is a birth-right.

Here's a consequence of not doing that.

KRTY said...

saiparthasarathy, :) Dont be jobless.. Softwaer testing ?

kannan, :)

krithika, i was thinking one day.. why we get frustrated with life at a very early stage. I discovered it is this birth-right that causes it.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm. I wonder who this friend was......
and out of context quote panni ennaiyum anda baseless complainers katchile potta ungalai.........
(hehehheeh...)

Anonymous said...

I hold copyright over that phrase 'Recursive Hyposcrisy. I will excuse you this time - the next, I may not be so benevolent.

KRTY said...

usha, :) Nongu Nongunnu Nonganumaa :P

nilu, Pozhachchu Ponga !