Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Get Ready !

My friend in Mumbai buys Kungumam.. and he came to my room and gave me the book. He knew how important a news about Kamal is, to me.



One line said it all. "Pori Parakkudhu !". This movie has created a lot of expectations, and disappointments in my case. Songs and Promos and everything else raised the expectations, but the delay in release is something that pulled down the movie, even before it came out. Not for a Kamal movie.

Alright..get ready .. book tickets. Invite me. Im ready to watch it N times.

UPDATE : Happy and Disappointed at the same time.

6 comments:

rasu said...

spoke to singapore GV theatres... waiting to see this movie...

Anonymous said...

Everyone in that pic looks outta shape. A realistic cop film in tamil, and who better than Kamal!

பரத் said...

waiting for the release

Narayanan Venkitu said...

eagerly waiting to watch it.
Getting released here on Thursday Aug-24th!. I plan to watch it Friday. Let's see how well it goes.

KRTY said...

jacky, Very true.. Realistic is the word ! ;)

rajsankar, barath, venkittu sir,
Paarthuttu sollunga ! eppadi irukkunnu !

rasu said...

inga singapore la, GV theatres relesae panranga...

firt show naalaiku evening 9.15pm..

tickets naalaiku thaan kodukaranga...

kandipaa padam nalla irukum.. thalaivar padathuku enkite irundhu review eppavume nalla thaan varum