Thursday, January 18, 2007

Illustrate



I have mixed opinions about Organ Donation. Never mind all that.
Watch the Advertisement above. It was like meeting the father of ambiguity. I was wondering, "Yeah.. ok ?? Whats the whole point ??". A few minutes later the lights of common-sense flashed.. oh ! boy. How did I miss that one.

Considering the fact that you are more intelligent than I am, you would have easily understood it.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the power of Illustration. We needn't burn ourselves in cooking words, when you can visually express / convey things with a better poise. Of course, doing that through words is another Art, and because I'm verbally challenged (!) I prefer visual communication.

More than the Video Ads, I love the ideas behind Print Ads. Like this one (Hilarious thought). I feel they express more about the product than any other advertising medium.

A picture can say a thousand words. How True !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes that was really a good one. I had to watch 2 to 3 three times to get what exactly he means in the ad.