Thursday, April 19, 2007

"Whats wrong with the weather in Chennai ?" someone asked me, while wiping the sweat on his forehead. It was sultry, while the weather was cloudy. It was as if it was going to rain - but it didnt. It should have been atleast a little cold for that cloudy morning - but it wasnt.

I told him, searching my pants for my handkerchief.. "Well, I've been in Chennai all my life. And Weather, here, was always like this - Unpredictable..".

Now, let me show my hospitality to you. If you are planning to come to Chennai in the next two months, I have one word for you - DONT !

4 comments:

Chakra said...

Unpredictable is something that would go well for the Brit weather too. Sun would be bright and shiny and at the same time, it would be raining. Before you wonder, the rain would stop, weather will turn chill and the sun will still be out. One would go really crazy.

SHAILENDRA said...

Unpredictable? Chennai weather? That, to me is rather amusing...

Anonymous said...

Like what Chakra had said, I have experienced in Pune and Lonavla

அருண் said...

come to office before the sun comes up...go home after sunset...apparam enna veyyil?