Saturday, October 29, 2005

Jai Jai Hanuman

Hanuman - the Picture.

A Sahara One Motion Picture and Percept Picture company production.

Seems to be a promising movie. Ramayana in any-form is a "Thigattadha" story. And my Hanuman is a very very interesting character. (My ishta deivam is Kodhanda Raamar)

Download Clippings here and here.

Visit the Site, to see our Kutty hanuman, fly on the sky.

I get reminded of our very own Dara Singh as Hanuman in the famous DD Ramayan. Nobody could ever replace the image of Arun Govil as Ram. Click this to see a nostalgic picture.

I would say Ramanand Sagar should be praised equivalent to Kambar (Tamil poet). Both the guys did the same job. I think Ramanand Sagar's Ramayana is equivalent to Kamba Ramayana in terms of fame. What say ?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Photo. the Animation is super in the site.

Anonymous said...

Just last week I bought the DVD on PANDAVAS. Nice piece of animation ( though not great..why???).

I'd like to buy this as well as soon as it comes out in DVD.

Ramanand Sagar and the entire team which was responsible for bringing the Ramayana..though...it ran for 1 million weeks.!! should be commended. Great piece of work. Nice cast. I remember people lighting camphor..during the Pattabishekam episode.!!

Anonymous said...

You have revived some very nostalgic memories. Ramayan and Mahabharat were great serials-tribute to great epics.

KRTY said...

jeevan, Bolo Jai Hanumaan !!

venkittu sir, Pandavas eppdi irukku ? i ohad a bad opinion about it.

hiren, :) did I ?