Sunday, October 30, 2005

Keerthivasan.com

I redesigned the keerthivasan.com (redesign is a too-big word.. but ill use that anyway).

Thanks to PK for reminding me of CSS. Way back at NIIT, I was interestingly doing this. But after getting into serious(!) mainframe programming, I never had a chance to have my hands on it. And PK ignited the interest, and redesigned his blog in a whacky way. I like his layout very much. But Blog-avyukta wasnt going to change templates. So , I put all these CSS stuffs on my keerthivasan.com

So, here you go. Ladies and gentlemen. www.keerthivasan.com :)
Most of the pages are under construction (Cmon guys, I cant do that in one day).

You can help me in feeding back(?) your thoughts. eMail me.
What other contents can be added ?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

kalakita da

Anonymous said...

sooper keerthi.. very well done.

Anonymous said...

looks good... Nice..

Manam niraindha Deepavali Nalvaazhthukkal!!

Anonymous said...

Nice site.

Anonymous said...

nice looking keerthi... keep going... :)

KRTY said...

thanks guys !! :)

Anonymous said...

nadathividu nanba!:)